Imagine your thoughts about what you eat actually changing the hormone that says "Hey I am SATISFIED!!" A group of researcher who are chronically curious about the physiological and psychological drivers of eating and satisfaction wanted to see if the mind-set about the WHAT eaten influences the body chemistry. In a nutshell they took 46 people...
Category Archives: Dieting
Born: 1900 USA Death: February 2016 USA
- Millions lose billions of pounds. Most regain all weight in less than 5 years
- Inventor of eating disorders, disordered eating, body dissatisfaction
- Slaveholder of body confidence and joyful exercise
- Murderer: ephedra alkaloid dietary supplements
- Euphoria with weight loss,
- Despair with weight regain plus, plus, plus
Biography:To best honor all who brought Diet to life. www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/health/diets-through-history
One mystery scientists continuously attempt to solve is the dilemma of managing weight. Specifically, a tremendous amount of research focuses on the fact that maintaining lost weight is so incredibly challenging. Even in very tightly controlled multi-year inpatient research, the study subjects began regaining while still in the hospital setting with those rigid conditions. The difficulty...